Thursday, February 25, 2010

Trail aid


Solo hiking has many benefits but many times it gets lonely along the trail. I have been using a classic ipod to keep me company. I recently bought an ipod nano because it is so light and does so many functions. The nano is a video recorder, plays music and videos, a pedometer,and is a FM radio. It has plenty of things to keep you company on those lonely nights on the trail. Sometimes it is hard to sleep with all of the animals crawling around in the dark at night. I can turn on the ipod and it drowns out the noises till I get to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new iPod. As you know I'm a firm believer in them. I keep audio books & written books, some music & many podcasts. When it's 1am and you can't seem to get back to sleep start-up that podcast where several geek coders discuss html5 and how to make your site compliant! WOW does unconsciousness hit fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know of course , we support any apple purchase!!

    ReplyDelete